Good Food, Right Around the Corner
Established September of 2013, Fare & Square Grocery Store is the first supermarket in Chester, Pennsylvania since 2001. Fare & Square offers shoppers convenient access to food that has not been available to residents in a full-scale grocery store setting, for over a decade. We sell nutritious food staples with a focus on fresh produce, meats, deli, dairy, seafood, and frozen foods. We accept both SNAP and WIC, as well as many other forms of payment.
What makes us unique?
- Our Carrot Cash Program offers eligible shoppers 7-10% back on their purchases.
- We regularly distribute free products that are available to all of our customers.
- Scheduled monthly events such as cooking demonstrations and health screenings.
- Our conference room is used by many community groups that want a safe, clean, and quiet area in which to meet.
- Seniors get an extra 2% discount every Wednesday!
Located at the corner of 9th & Trainer, come on and see what shopping at a real community market looks like!