Your key to accessing affordable, fresh food.
By sharing some basic contact information, you’ll gain access to good food every day. Just stop into our store at 9th & Trainer Streets in Chester, PA and sign up at The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Community Center, located in our store.
All Carrot Club members are eligible to earn rewards given through in-store promotions, program incentives and special values redeemable on future purchases. The more you shop at Fare & Square, the more rewards you’ll add up!
Carrot Cash Benefits
Carrot Cash is a special membership benefit offered to individuals and families in need of support. With this program, every time you shop, members have the opportunity to earn extra money good on future purchases. After each member purchase, we will add a percentage of that total (unless price is regulated by law) to your Carrot Club card for use towards any future purchase. The percentage of store credit received may be adjusted from time to time and is dependent on a number of factors. Fare & Square Carrot Cash Benefits percentage, as of July 1, 2017, is 3%. In order to receive benefits, we ask customers to provide some additional household and income information.
Some Other Things You Need to Know
Carry That Carrot Club Card
It makes an easy shopping experience even easier. Shoppers are encouraged to bring their Carrot Club cards every time they visit to ensure you receive displayed pricing and receive a quicker and smoother checkout.
In the event that a customer needs to replace a lost or stolen card, please notify a staff member at The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Community Center immediately for a new one to be issued. You will be able to shop the same day.
Membership Updates & Renewals
By keeping your contact information up-to-date, it allows us to stay in touch, offer you better deals and keep our prices as low as possible.
- All changes to membership information can be made at The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Community Center in store.
- Carrot Club members will be asked to renew membership once a year.
- Members receiving Carrot Cash benefits will be asked to renew once every 6 months.
- Reminders about your upcoming renewal date will be given to you at the checkout and on your receipt.
- Expired eligibility for Carrot Cash benefits will revert to standard membership until renewal occurs.
Practices and Policies
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us. Please refer to the Privacy Notice here or posted in The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Community Center section of Fare & Square for an overview of your rights.
- You are required to follow all membership policies and procedures. Failing to do so could result in a cancellation of membership by Fare & Square and loss of shopping privileges at Fare & Square.
- Memberships are for households and individuals only. Offering the use of this membership to anyone outside of the listed member is prohibited.
- Carrot Cash and other additional membership benefits have no cash redemption value.
- You must be an active shopping member to maintain your Carrot Cash balance. After one year of inactivity, Carrot Cash balance will be reduced to zero.
- Carrot Club and Carrot Cash are trademarks of Fare & Square, LLC.
- Program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- This is your store – the only one of its kind in Chester – so if you have any suggestions or concerns, please share them with the store manager.